Links to Sleep Related Sites and other misc. information
Most links will open in a new window
- EDS (Excessive Daytime Sleepiness) Information Site.
- Phantom Sleep Page Jerry Halberstadt, author of the book "Phantom of the Night" on sleep apnea, has info on snoring and other sleep problems as well
- Quietsleep dental practice dedicated to the recognition and non-invasive treatment of snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- The Sleep Home Pages: Bisleep Provides a comprehensive resource for individuals who are involved in the research or treatment of sleep) -- Can provide in depth information on various topics in sleep, suggested for the "advanced" sleep seeker.
- Sleep Medicine Home Page Lists resources regarding all aspects of sleep
- SleepNet All you wanted to know about sleep but were too tired to ask -- The Sandman continues to add new and exciting things such as The SnoozePaper and ratings of various sleep sites and informational tidbits.
- Sleep, Dreams and Wakefulness Michel Jouvet's page that include dozens of complete articles describing the mechanisms of sleep and dreams. In English and French.
- Lucidity Just go there and check it out..
- Sleep/Wake Disorders Canada A national voluntary organization dedicated to helping people suffering from sleep/wake disorders. (temporarily down)
- JAMA The Journal of the American Medical Association
- BMJ The British Medical Journal
- Hypericum (St. John's Wort) & Depression Home Page. The most information you will ever find in one place about St Johns Wort.
You can use the search below to find more resources. The more this search is used, the more detailed and targeted it becomes. Please use this search box often!
If you find additional resources you
think might be helpful please contact me:
David W. Richards