Before you E-Mail...
As you can imagine, I receive hundreds of e-mail's asking various questions about night terrors and other disorders. I ask that you check the following before you e-mail me.
If you are contacting me for an interview, please leave me your FULL name and phone number and the media organization you are with. You must provide a verifiable contact number!
- Read the entire site first! Many questions asked are answered on this site.
- Read the FAQ.
- If you don't find your answer on the site check the message board. Chances are your question has already been answered. Make use of the search function on the message board, it speeds things up.
- If your question isn't on the message board, post your question and maybe someone else out there has the answer. Try this before sending an e-mail.
- Don't send me an e-mail that says anything close to: "E-mail me everything you have on night terrors." You would be shocked how often I get that!
- DO NOT ask me if you have Night Terrors based on your story.
- I will not try to diagnose any sleep disorder for you.
- I only have information and first hand knowledge of night terrors please don't ask about bed wetting, sleep apnea, PTSD etc., etc.
I do try to respond to as many e-mail's as possible however I cant get back to even half of the emails I receive. Please don't take it personally if I don't get back to you.
David W. Richards
My E-mail address: email@example.com
Did you read the above first?
||Please help keep this site alive and donate using PayPal. Click on the image to the left.
This site relies on people like you to keep it going.